July 16-20, 2015 (Live and Video Recordings Available)
Join the best PD experience of the summer! Teachers Leading Teachers Conference begins on Thursday. I will present Differentiating Instruction with Technology, at 9:30 am EDT Friday. Many amazing educators will be presenting: Kathy Cassidy, Jackie Gerstein, Pernille Ripp, Beth Hammett, Trevor Muir, Diana Gettman Flores, Erin Klein, Nick Provenzano, Starr Stackstein, Michelle Baldwin, and more!! (See schedule below.)
Do you want to MOTIVATE and ENGAGE students?
Are you trying to get ready for school and wish someone would just give you step-by-step how-tos?
Are you tired of hearing presenters who haven’t been in the classroom and you just want practical advice that you can use immediately?
The Teachers Leading Teachers Summit will share strategies and play-by-play advice to start your classroom right from day one.
If you’re willing to do the work, this online conference will be a GAME CHANGER for you and your classroom.
You can start the school year with momentum and get better results.
Who is speaking?
These live events will be recorded so you can view them later. (Times shown in EDT.)
- Thursday, July 16 1-4 pm Registration and Opening
Friday, July 17, 2015
- 8:30 am – 9:30 am Pernille Ripp — Creating Passionate Readers Workshop
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am Vicki Davis – Differentiating Instruction with Technology
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Beth Hammett – The Future of Education: Adaptive Learning in the 21st Century Classroom
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Royan Lee – Sketchnoting Like It’s 2015
- 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm Trevor Muir – School in the Real World: Authentic Ed and PBL
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Diana Gettman Flores – Using Rubik’s Cubes as Math Manipulatives and Motivators in the Classroom
Saturday, July 18, 2015
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Michele Daniel-Shenk & Diana Hewitt – Science Sparks Design Challenge
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Tim Twynn – Lights, Camera, Broadcast: Lessons Learned from a Student Run News Broadcast
- 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Dr. Jackie Gerstein – Are You an Educator With a Growth Mindset?
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Rebecca Leech – Personalized Learning to Improve Graduation Outcomes for Students with Disabilities
Sunday, July 19, 2015
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm – Jessica Alessio – 1,2,3 Magic: Getting Rid of Gimmicks and Getting Back to Instruction
- 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Amanda Dykes – STEM Across the Curriculum
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Diana Hale – Creating and Environment conducive to Creativity
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Shira Loewenstein & Melanie Eisen – Growing as a Teacher Leader
- 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm Erin Klein – Personalize Instruction for All Learners and Create a Brain-Friendly, Blended Learning Space that is Student Centric
- 10:00 pm – 11:00 pm Nick Provenzano – Creating a Genius Every Hour: 20 Time in Education
Monday, July 20, 2015
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am Elisa Waingort – Engaging Readers not Leveling Lives
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am Kathy Cassidy – The World Really is Watching: The Importance of Audience in Learning
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Starr Stackstein – Getting Rid of Grades for Better Student Learning
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Meenoo Rami – Teacher Practice in a Connected World
- 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Michelle Baldwin – The Connected Classroom: Amplifying Student Voice
What does it cost?
$149.00 plus a processing fee of $9.19.
How do I sign up?
Here’s a Rundown of What You’ll Be Learning
- Creating Passionate Reading Environments
- How to Differentiate and Reach Every Learner
- Using Adaptive Learning Environments to Promote Student Success
- Sketchnoting Your Thinking to Explain Concepts
- Concrete Tools and Tips for Dynamic Project Based Learning that Engage Learners
- Creating Engineering Design Challenges with Literature
- Mastering Your Growth Mindset
- Personalizing Learning to Improve Graduation Outcomes for Students with Disabilities
- How to Decrease Undesirable Behaviors, Rules and Routines without Gimmicks
- How to Create Membership Loops and an Innovative Classroom Architecture
- A Game Plan for Integrating STEM Across the Curriculum
- Creating a Classroom Community that will Supercharge Creativity
- 4 Powerful Pathways for Teacher-Leaders
- Unleashing Brain-Friendly Blended Learning Spaces
- Creating a Student-Centric Classroom
- A Slam Dunk Way to Engage Reluctant Readers without Leveling
- Creating a Worldwide Audience for Student Work
- Helping Students Become Effective Digital Citizens
- How to Connect Students and Supercharge Student Voice
No travel required. Just sign up and join online. It is going to be a fantastic conference. Hat tip to John Spencer and AJ Juliani for putting this stellar cast together.
The post DON’T MISS IT: Teachers Leading Teachers Online Conference Starts Thursday appeared first on Cool Cat Teacher Blog.
from Cool Cat Teacher Blog http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/CoolCatTeacherBlog/~3/OIQRroc3UZY/