ILAC is proud to announce that a new articulation agreement with Canadore College has been established!
Canadore College is known as one of the leader institutions on aviation training for over 40 years. Some of the highlights of Canadore College are their Aviation Campus, equipped with the best industry-standard training tools, the 87,000 sq. ft. training facility which is ideally located at North Bay’s Jack Garland Airport, and its 10,000 foot runway (the longest north of Toronto).
Photo by Canadore College
Their Programs include:
- Aircraft Structural Repair Technician
- Aviation Fundamentals
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aviation Technician – Avionics Maintenance
- Aviation Technology – Aircraft Maintenance and Avionics
- Aviation Technology – Aircraft Maintenance and Structures
- Commercial Fixed Wing Pilot
- First Peoples’ Aviation Technology – Flight
- Helicopter Flight Training
ILAC Academic Pathway students can now gain admission to all Canadore College aviation programs, from Aviation Technician – Avionics Maintenance to Commercial Fixed Wing Pilot programs without IELTS or TOEFL!
If you are interested in one of these programas, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The post Canadore College Signs Articulation Agreement with ILAC appeared first on ILAC.