A conversation with Angela Watson on episode 78 of the 10-Minute Teacher Podcast
From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis
Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter
Today Angela Watson @angela_watson teaches us a stress-free plan for closing out your classroom. See also her 5 Summer Secrets for a Stress free Fall video series.
- Stream by clicking here.
- The transcript will be linked here as soon as it is available.
In today’s show, Angela Watson talks about the best way to close down your classroom at the end of the school year:
- Why taking things down too soon can cause behavior problems
- How to have students help without chaos
- A simple system for getting the work done
- Ending the school year with less stress
- What you should have students do
I hope you enjoy this episode with Angela Watson!
Selected Links from this Episode
- Twitter handle: @angela_watson
- Blog: https://thecornerstoneforteachers.com/
- Summer Secrets for a Stress Free Fall [Free Series mentioned in the show]
- We mention the 40 hour workweek club, take this quiz to see if this is right for you.
- Information on the 40-hour workweek club
Full Bio As Submitted
Angela Watson is National Board Certified Teacher currently working as an instructional coach and educational consultant based in Brooklyn, New York. She has published four books for teachers and has maintained The Cornerstone For Teachers blog since 2003.
Angela is the creator of the 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club an online professional development program that has supported teachers with productivity in over 10,000 schools. Her Sunday podcast called Angela Watson’s Truth for Teachers is entering its 6th season, providing motivation and encouragement to teachers on a weekly basis.
Transcript for this episode
To be posted as soon as it is available. Check back soon!
from Cool Cat Teacher BlogCool Cat Teacher Blog http://www.coolcatteacher.com/stress-free-plan-closing-classroom/