A conversation with Caitlin Arakawa on episode 82 of the 10-Minute Teacher Podcast
From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis
Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter
Today Caitlin Arakawa @caitlin_arakawa shares what she learned in her first year with iPads in kindergarten. Tools. A DIY Soundbooth. Mistakes. Benefits. She shares it all.
- Stream by clicking here.
- The transcript will be uploaded and posted right here at soon as soon as it is available.
In today’s show, Caitlin Arakawa talks about iPads in kindergarten and shares:
- Her favorite apps
- A cool teacher hack to make sound proof booths
- The best thing about iPads
- Her biggest mistake
- Her assessment of the classroom improvements
I hope you enjoy this episode with Caitlin Arakawa!
Selected Links from this Episode
- Twitter handle: @caitlin_arakawa
- DIY Sound Booth – This video shows a DIY sound booth with foam and Ikea crates but there are other options as well. There is no doubt that this hack works, so find the option that suits your budget.
Full Bio As Submitted
Caitlin Arakawa is a 2nd year kindergarten teacher in Redlands, California. She teaches at an IB PYP school that has a focus in STEAM.
Transcript for this episode
To be posted as soon as it is available. Check back soon!
The post iPads in Kindergarten: Creating, Innovating and Learning appeared first on Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher helping educators be excellent every day. Meow!
from Cool Cat Teacher BlogCool Cat Teacher Blog http://www.coolcatteacher.com/ipads-kindergarten-creating-innovating-learning/